Nike Air Max Tailwind IV
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
ALL ABOUT THE AIR.
The Nike Air Max Tailwind IV gives a new look to the '90s classic. Max Air units give you comfort and style that last.
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
- Max Air technology provides lightweight cushioning.
- Foam helps cushion your step.
- A durable rubber outsole provides traction.
- Flex grooves in the outsole bend with your foot.
- Fabric with real or synthetic leather depending on color
- Shown: Black/Black/Black
- Country/Region of Origin: Indonesia